2022 can in many ways be seen as a year of comebacks. For once, even though the pandemic is still going on - one could say its mostly contained now and things get back to "normal" in one way or another. On the other hand, conferences and events in general are back - and seemingly quite strong, too.
Personally, I was surprised to attend so many. Now that H1 / 2022 is over I can already name the following conferences that I've attended / given a talk:
- 24./25.03. DevOps.js Serverless for Frontends
- 07.05. Global Azure Serverless for Frontends
- 10./11.05. Building IoT Backend hui, Frontend pfui?
- 24./25.05. Advanced Developers Conference Micro Frontends - Why and why not?
- 24./25.05. Advanced Developers Conference Micro Frontends with Blazor
- 14./15.06. We Are Developers Stairway to Heaven - Scaling Frontends the Right Way
- 19./20.06. Sela Developer Practice Micro Frontends - Zero to Hero (Workshop)
Also, many of these have been in-person events with me also speaking on-site, again. After two years of not seeing a face during a talk that was quite some relief.
For the rest of the year some conferences have already been confirmed:
- 04./05.07. DWX Modern Web Apps with React (Workshop)
- 04./05.07. DWX Agile Micro Frontends for Next Generation Web Apps
- 04./05.07. DWX Dependency Management in Micro Frontends
- 18./19.08. Code PaLOUsa The Next Frontier: Microfrontends!
- 18./19.08. Code PaLOUsa Serverless for Frontends
- 27./28.09. Web Developer Conference Micro Frontends with Piral (DevSession)
A couple of conferences are still open. Let's see if I'll need to update the list above.